BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

~ 2G in memories ~



Two Honey, Bunny, Sweety...
Hahahaha...
We are 2G !


2G :
* Grace Velisia Zefana
* Gracia Putri Zafarina






Me (white dress) and Gracia (black dress)
I think, Gracia like my mother.. ^^
She's very beautiful..
Do you agree with me ?

I Love Gracia...
She's my good sister...
She always safe me from other...
She always care to me...


Who are beautiful ?
Me or Gracia ?
Gracia like red, black, and white
She like reading bible...
You know ?
She have one day for reading bible...
WOW !
She like reading novel too...
She have many collection in her room...
I always borrow her nover when I want read novel.. ^^



Many people says :
"Wow ! Beutiful twins !"
Thank you very much...
But, I think...
Gracia very beautiful than me...
Do you agree ?
You must agree with me !
Hahahahahaha...
Sorry... Sorry if I compel you...


I remember when we playing together..
I remember when we sad together..
We laugh together..
Every day...
Every time...
Every minute...
We always together...

But...
Not again for now and tommorow
Gracia leave me alone in this world
She never come back !
She have a new home...
In heaven...
With Lord...



Now.. *2G* just in my dream...
Good bye Gracia...
I love you forever...

0 comments: